Terms and Conditions of The Performance Elements
By becoming a client of The Performance Elements, you agree to the following terms.
- We offer no refunds for any reason or circumstance. Our program has limited availability and each spot are sought after. We often have a waiting list for our private 1on1 training and small group program. All sales are final.
- If the fields are "too wet"/Closed or if there is significant rain during the morning or evening of our scheduled session, the session may be rescheduled upon The Performance Elements decision. Your coach will check to make sure the field is safe before every session. If the field is playable, we will resume the session. Parents do not determine if the session is cancelled.
Missed Session Policy
- The Performance Elements, has a zero toleration missed session Policy.
If you miss a session, you will forfeit the session. If you communicate with your coach 48 hours before the session, you will receive a makeup session within a 7 day period.
If you do not complete the make-up session within 7 days, you will forfeit the session.
Player Conduct Policy
- All players are required to show up 15 minutes before each session to warmup with the proper football attire and The Performance Elements Uniform.
We do not accept players who are disrespectful or dishonest in our sessions.
- By committing to our 3, 6 or 12 month agreement, you agree with the signed contract that you can commit to the entire commitment period. You have the option of paying in full (discount) or paying monthly with our automated system that charges your credit/debit card every 30 days. If your credit card fails, our system will prompt you to replace your card within a 24 hour period.
Early Contract Termination Policy
- If you choose to cancel during the 3, 6 or 12 month contract, you can cancel anytime by notifying Sai at . By cancelling the contract, you understand The Performance Elements early termination policy:
You can opt out of and cancel your contract anytime by paying The Performance Elements a $850 early termination fee. Paying the fee will cancel any upcoming payment and once the $850 fee is paid, all sessions will come to a close.
- By agreeing to our 3 month program, all sessions must be completed within 3 months from the start date.
- By agreeing to our 6 month program, all sessions must be completed within 6 months from the start date.
- By agreeing to our 12 month program, all sessions must be completed within 12 months from the start date.
If the sessions are not completed in a timely manner, you will forfeit the sessions. The Performance Elements, will give you multiple options throughout the week to complete the sessions in a timely manner. The training sessions must be complete within the (6 months) or (12 months) depending on the contract length.
Recurring Monthly Fees
- By committing to our 3, 6 or 12 month program, you agree to our 30 day recurring payment plan. (Unless you paid upfront)
End of Contract & Renewal Policy
- If you would like to STOP training after our contract is complete, simply email us at to let us know 30 days before the final session that you will be discontinuing in the program. If you do not communicate with us within 30 days before the final session, you agree to continue in the program beyond the agreement (meaning we hold your spot in the program) and you will continue to train in the program.
By becoming a customer of The Performance Elements, I agree to the terms on this website. I have signed a contract stating that I have reviewed this page in depth and agree to The Performance Elements terms and conditions.